BOI Recruitment 2018 Latest BIO Notification 2018
|Name of The Organization:||Bank Of India|
|Job Category||Bank Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Safai Karmachari-cum-Sepoy|
BOI Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for BOI Jobs Vacancy 2018 should be complete the 10th class from any recognized institute or university with good academic records.
Age Criteria: Applicants age must be in between 18 years and 26 years as on 08th May 2012. The upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Salary: Selected candidates will receive the pay scale as well as other admissible allowance depending upon the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Competitors selection process will be based on their performance in an interview conducted by the Bank Of India norms.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants should wait for the official notification to be released. for more updates keep in touch with the official website.
Online Application Starting from -13th August 2018
Online Application Form Last Date – 29th August 2018
BOI Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Syllabus, Exam pattern and other preparation material like previous, model papers related to BOI Recruitment 2018 from the official login page. This information is useful to start your preparation towards the selection process.
How to Apply BOI Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- interested candidates log in to Bank of India official page southindianbank.com
- Then download BOI Advertisement file from the careers section and get the eligibility information
- Eligible candidates are pleased to open online application form link
- Fill the form with all the required information in the form as per guidelines
- Attach copies of all relevant documents and pay the application fee required
- Upload scanned copies of all supporting documents in prescribed format and size
- Verify the information before submission to avoid the mistakes
- Then hit the submit button and finish the process of the application on or before the last date without fail
- Save the system generated registration number or printed copy of the submitted application for future reference
- Online application form link will be deactivated after the last date
Bank Of India, Post Box No. 238, Mumbai GPO, Mumbai – 400001
BOI Advertisement 2018 | Online Application