DMHO Krishna Recruitment 2018-25 MO, DEO, Staff Nurse Posts. District Medical & Health Officer has announced the notification to fill the 25 MO, DEO, Staff Nurse vacancies. Applicants those who are searching for the DMHO Krishna Latest Govt Jobs 2018 those candidates have a good opportunity. Applicants those who are willing to apply for this DMHO Krishna MO, DEO, Staff Nurse Govt Jobs 2018 those candidates can apply through the offline process.
Applicants must possess MBBS/Graduation Degree or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks. Applicants can submit the application form on or before the last date of application form 25th June 2018. Applicants to know about the age limit, Selection Process, Pay scale to refer to the official website for latest updates about the DMHO Krishna Recruitment 2018.
DMHO Krishna Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Organization: District Medical & Health Officer (DMHO Krishna )
Total Vacancies: 25 Posts
Application Mode: Offline Process
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Posts & No.of vacancies:
- NCD District Epidemiologist – 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 1 Post
- Specialist Doctor – 1 Post
- Cardiologist – 1 Post
- Medical Oncologist – 1 Post
- Doctor/Medical Officer –7 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 4 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 1 Post
- Lab Technician – 1 Post
- Rehabilitation worker– 7 Posts
DMHO Krishna Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- NCD District Epidemiologist – MBBS
- Data Entry Operator – Graduation in any discipline, one-year diploma in computer application, typing speed of 40 WPM in English.
- Specialist Doctor – MD in medicine or equivalent Degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Cardiologist, Medical Oncologist – MD in Medicine or equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Doctor/Medical Officer – MBBS Degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Staff Nurse – GNM Qualification as recognized by the Nursing Council of India.
- Physiotherapist – Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT).
- Lab Technician – Intermediate plus DMLT.
- Rehabilitation worker– Bachelor Degree in physiotherapy/occupational therapy with knowledge of computers.
Age Criteria: Applicants age limit minimum to maximum 40 – 50 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the best pay scale Rs.8900- 60,000/- with grade pay and other allowances as per the organization norms.
Selection Procedure: Applicants can be selected on the basis of their performance in the personal interview conducted by the organization norms.
Fee Details: There is No application fee.
Online Application Starting from – 19th June 2018
Online Application Form Last Date – 25th June 2018
DMHO Krishna Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Applicants those who are successfully completed the application form fill up. Candidates who are going to start the preparation those candidates can download the exam syllabus the organization will be released the exam syllabus at the official website. Applied candidates can download the exam syllabus exam pattern previous question papers and previous model papers and practice papers and other preparation materials from the official website. The exam syllabus will be helpful in the preparation to crack the exam.
How to Apply DMHO Krishna Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
Applicants first log in to the organization official website. Then search for the DMHO Krishna Recruitment and application form. Open the link in a new tab. Read the instructions carefully. Now fill the required details like education qualifications and Attach the self-attested of all supporting documents and recent passport size photos and signature. Then pay the application fee as per the category. Then submit the application form to the mentioned address.
O/o District Medical and Health Officer,