IBPS Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 1599 Specialist Officers Posts. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the notification to fill the 1599 Specialist Officers vacancies. Applicants those who are searching for the IBPS Govt Jobs 2018 those candidates have a good opportunity. Applicants who are willing to apply for this IBPS Specialist Officers Govt Jobs 2018 those candidates have a good opportunity. Applicants must be completed the A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks. Applicants age limit minimum 20 years to 30 years and upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms. Applicants to know about the applicant’s fee refer the official website or this blog.
IBPS Notification 2018 Applicants can be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test, Skill/Practical/Physical Test conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection organization norms. Applicants can fill the IBPS Online Application Form 2018 on or before the last date of application form 26 Nov 2018 Applied candidates can download the exam syllabus exam pattern previous question papers and previous model papers and practice papers from the official website. Selected candidates will get the best pay scale with grade pay and other allowances as per the organization norms.
IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
|Name of The Organization:||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Specialist Officers|
|Total Vacancies||1599 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill/Practical/Physical Test|
IBPS Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be completed B.Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation Or
- Aspirants should possess Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Age Criteria: Applicants age limit minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Salary: Selected candidates will get the best pay scale with grade pay and grade pay and other allowances as per the organization norms.
Selection Procedure: Applicants can be selected on the basis of their performance in the examination conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Board 2018 norms. Applicants those who are qualified in the written examination those candidates can eligible for the next level of the selection process i.e personal interview
- Written Test
- Skill/Practical/Physical Test
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants need to pay the application fee as per the category. The Application Fees / Intimation Charges along with Applicable Bank Transaction charges pay through Online Payment Mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.600/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.100/-
IBPS Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
For Law Officer- Scale I & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Test||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness with Special Reference to banking industry||50||50|
For IT Officer Scale I, Agricultural Field Officer Scale I, HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I &Marketing Officer Scale I Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Applicants those who are qualified in the written examination those candidates can download the exam syllabus exam pattern previous question papers and previous model papers and practice papers and other preparation materials from the official website.
- Online Application Starting from – 06 Nov 2018
- Online Application Form Last Date – 26 Nov 2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 6th November 2018 to 26th November 2018.
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary December 2018.
- Online Examination – Preliminary 29th December 2018 and 30th December 2018.
- The Result of the Online exam – Preliminary January 2019.
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main January 2019.
- Online Examination – Main 27th January 2019.
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination February 2019.
- Download of call letters for interview February 2019.
- Conduct of interview February 2019.
- Provisional Allotment April 2019
How to Apply IBPS Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
Applicants first visit the official website www.ibps.in Then search for the IBPS notification 2018 and application form. Download the application form open the link in a new tab read the instructions carefully. Now fill the required details like education qualifications and Upload the scanned copies of all supporting documents and signature. Then pay the application fee as per the category. Now click on the submit button download and take a printout for future use.