KVS LDC UDC Syllabus 2019 Download KVS Librarian Exam Pattern Previous Papers PDF. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) was going to release the KVS LDC UDC Syllabus 2019. Candidates who have already applied the notification those candidates download the syllabus from the official advertisement of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) @www.kvsangathan.nic.in. The organization conducts the written Examination on schedule dates at various exam centers. Aspirants apply the notification on or before the last date of the application. Candidates are allowed to download the hall ticket before 10 or 15 days of the examination.
Aspirants can be selected based on the performance in the written Examination and interview conducted by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS). After successful completion of the written examination candidates attends the next round of selection. i.e; Interview. The written examination topics are reasoning, English, Hindi, general knowledge and other concerned subjects. Applicants follow the previous papers, model papers and other materials download from the official website. Candidates keep in touch with the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) @www.kvsangathan.nic.in
KVS LDC UDC Syllabus 2019
Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
Total Vacancies: Various Posts
Name of The Vacancies: Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), Primary Teacher (PRT) Vacancies
KVS LDC UDC Exam Date: Update shortly
KVS LDC UDC Selection Procedure
Aspirants can be selected based on the performance in the written Examination and interview conducted by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS). After successful completion of the written examination candidates attends the next round of selection. i.e; Interview
- Written Test
KVS LDC UDC Exam Syllabus 2019 & Details in English PDF
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
- Logical Reasoning.
- PuzzleTabulation also.
- Alphanumeric Series also.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement also.
- Coding Decoding.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Blood Relations.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms etc.
- Line Graphs.
- HCF & LCM.
- Profit and Loss also.
- Time and Work.
- Number System.
- Boats & Streams also.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Decimal & Fractions also.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Volume & Surface Area also.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Heights & Distances Partnership also.
- Define methodology/pedagogy, learning objectives.
- Know the elements of instruction also.
- Construct learning objectives.
- Describe the role of teachers and learners in instruction also.
- Explain how the psychological theories of learning are applied to learning and teaching also.
- Learn the sequence of learning and the criteria for selecting strategies of learning.
- Describe the different methods of education and explain how each teaching method can be used to enhance effective teaching and learning also.
- Describe various educational provisions for individual differences
- Prepare a scheme of work of your elective teaching subjects using the syllabus also.
- Prepare lesson plans to be used in the teaching of your elective subjects at a given class level.
- Select the content, resources to be used in the preparation of schemes and lesson plans to suit the student characteristics
- Prepare and teach a microteaching lesson also.
- Define the terms, tests, measurement, assessment, and evaluation.
- Describe the various types of tests, their limitations, and strengths also.
- Describe ways of grading and recording of the results.
- Explain the different categories of evaluation and their application in teaching and learning also.
- Therefore, before going to the Examination once again check these topics like these will help in writing the Exam.
- Verb & Adverb also.
- Error Correction.
- Conclusion also.
- Synonyms also.
- Verb Agreement also.
- Word Formation.
- Theme detection also.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases also.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages also.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
KVS LDC UDC Exam Pattern 2019
KVS PGT Exam Pattern:
|Parts||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|part-I||General English||20||20||3 Hours|
|Reasoning & Numerical Ability||20||20|
KVS TGT Exam Pattern
|Test||Written Examination||Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Duration Of The Test|
|Part – I||General English||15||15||2 hrs 30 Minutes|
|Part – II||Reasoning Ability||40||40|
|Total (Written Exam)||150||150|
KVS LDC UDC Previous Question Model Papers Download PDF
candidates before going to prepare the examination those applicants need to download the previous papers, previous question papers with answer key pdf, exam pattern, exam syllabus, preparation papers, interview questions and other related materials download from the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) @www.kvsangathan.nic.in