MSSC Recruitment 2018– 1500 Security Guard Posts. The Maharashtra State Security Corporation (MSSC) has announced the notification for Security Guard Posts. There are 500 vacancies. candidates who are interested to apply the notification this is the best opportunity to apply the Recruitment. Aspirants should have completed 12th Class / HSC from any recognized Institution/board with a minimum pass percentage of marks to apply for MSSC Notification 2018. The online applications are started and the last date of online application on 30th September 2018..
MSSC Notification 2018 applicants age should be in between 18 to 28 years. upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved categories as per organization norms. candidates can be selected on the basis of the exam conducted by the Maharashtra State Security Corporation (MSSC). Selected applicants will receive every month with best grade pay. Applicants refer all the past previous papers and exam pattern, syllabus and other required materials from the website. Aspirants keep in touch with the official website the for the latest information about the MSSC Recruitment.
MSSC Recruitment 2018 Application form
|Name of The Organization:||Maharashtra State Security Corporation (MSSC)|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2018|
|No of Posts||Security Guard Posts|
|Total Vacancies||500 vacancies|
|Application Mode||online process|
|Selection Process||As per the Authority|
MSSC Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are interested to apply the notification those candidates should have completed 12th Class (HSC) from any recognized Institution/board with the minimum pass percentage of marks to apply for MSSC Recruitment 2018. Post wise completed educational details aspirants refer the official website.
Age Criteria: Aspirants age should have minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable reserved categories under SC, ST, PH, PWD, Women and all others will get the relaxation in the maximum age limit of up to 10 years as per Maharashtra government norms.
Salary: Aspirants will receive every month with all other additional allowances from the Maharashtra State Security Corporation (MSSC).
Selection Procedure: The Maharashtra State Security Corporation (MSSC) recruited the talented and energetic aspirants for the position of Lady Security Guard Posts those applicants can be selected based on the performance in the exam conducted by the organization.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates pay the non-refundable application fee through NEFT to State Bank of India as per the organization. For completed information about the examination fee, details refer the official website.
MSSC Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Applicants refer to the previous papers for the basic idea about the examination. candidates download the papers for free of cost. exam pattern, exam syllabus, preparation papers, interview questions pdf and other materials from the official website. Applicants can get the clear cut idea about the selection with the help of this data, so duly download and use it for your preparation.
- Online Application Starting from – 19th September 2018.
- Online Application Form Last Date – 30th September 2018.
How to Apply MSSC Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Aspirants firstly visit the official website of Maharashtra State Security Corporation (MSSC) @www.mahasecurity.gov.in
- Search and open the MSSC Recruitment 2018
- Open the application in a new tab and aspirants read all the instructions carefully
- Fill all the required details like educational details, personal details, and other required information
- Once again cross-check the information
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- If the application fee is required pay the application
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the registration process
- Duly finish the application process on or before the last date
- candidates download the application form and save the acknowledgment for future reference.