MOES Recruitment 2018 Apply 35 Scientist C,D,E & F Posts @www.moes.gov.in The Ministry of Earth Sciences (MOES) has distributed a promotion for 35 Scientist C,D,E & F posts. The MOES welcomes the possibility for filling the MOES Scientist C,D,E & F Recruitment 2018. Competitors who are imagining set their profession in Latest Government Jobs can apply for the MOES Jr Asst Jobs 2018. The method of utilization is Offline. No other technique is accessible. Hopefuls can visit the official site of MOES, www.moes.gov.in. Intrigued hopefuls can download the MOES applications here. Disconnected applications are accessible at this point. Competitors ought to send the application at the latest the last date 29th June 2018. Hopefuls can get more insights about the MOES Notification 2018 in the beneath areas.
Candidates Applying for this MOES Scientist C,D,E & F Recruitment 2018 Posts will be selected through Written Exam and Interview. Eligible Candidates for this Enrollment Posts will be offered a monthly pay scale as per the norms. Maximum age limit for the Candidates Applying for this MOES Scientist C,D,E & F Recruitment 2018 Posts is 18 years to 50 years for different Posts. For more details regarding this MOES Scientist C,D,E & F Enrollment 2018 Posts like Exam Syllabus and Pattern and Application fee go through this page of information.
MOES Scientist C,D,E & F Recruitment 2018 Application form
The Ministry of Earth Sciences was framed in 2006 from a merger of the India Meteorological Department, the National Center for Medium Range Weather Forecasting, the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune, and Earth Risk Evaluation Center, and the Ministry of Ocean Development.
Job Category: State Govt jobs
Total Vacancies: 35 Posts.
Application Mode: Online procedure
Location: New Delhi
MOES Scientist C,D,E & F Recruitment Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- For Scientist C: Master Degree or MTech Degree from the Recognized Board or university on their equivalent Branches like Geophysics (with specialization in Meteorology)/ Oceanography/Atmospheric Sciences/ Climate Sciences/Physics/ Space Physics/ Applied Mathematics/Mathematics/ Meteorology/Statistics etc with Minimum 65 % Aggregate.
- For Scientist D: Master Degree or MTech Degree from the Recognized Board or university on their equivalent Branches like Marine Biology/Zoology/ECE/EEE/Botany/Marine Science/CSE/Ocean Sciences with Minimum 65 % Aggregate.
- For Scientist E: Master Degree or MTech Degree from the Recognized Board or university on their equivalent Branches like Physics/Mathematics/ Hydrology/ Geosciences/Atmospheric Sciences/ Meteorology with Minimum 65 % Aggregate.
- For Scientist F: Master Degree or MTech Degree from the Recognized Board or university on their equivalent Branches like Marine Science/ Geophysics/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Oceanography/ Atmospheric Sciences with Minimum 65 % Aggregate.
Age Criteria: Post wise Age limit details are mentioned below.
- Applicants age limit minimum 40 years
- Maximum age limit 50 years
Pay Scale: Post wise Pay scale details are mentioned below.
- Scientist C RS. 67700/- to Rs.208700/-
- Scientist D RS.78800/- to RS.209200/-
- Scientist E RS.123100 /- to RS.215900/-
- Scientist F RS.131100 /- to RS.216600/-
Selection Procedure: Applicants are selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview conducted by the MOES Selection board.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the official web to know the details regarding the Application fee that is required to be paid by the Candidates to Apply for this MOES Notification Posts.
Online Application Starting from – Available Now
Online Application Form Last Date – 29th June 2018
MOES Scientist C,D,E & F Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Exam syllabus and pattern can be downloaded from the official web and also they can view the previous and sample Question papers from the same web.
How to Apply MOES Scientist C,D,E & F Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
Candidates need to first refer the official web i.e www.moes.gov.in. Then go through the Notification file to know the Eligibility Criteria and other details. Eligible Candidates are suggested to download the Application form which has to be filled. Fill the form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the norms. Pay the Application fee if required as per the Category. Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered and send the filled Application form to The Head, ICMAM Project Directorate, Ministry of Earth Sciences, 2nd Floor, NIOT Campus, Velachery-Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai 600 100
MOES Advertisement l Online Application