NIOS Recruitment 2018 –44 Jr Asst & EDP Supervisor Posts. This is a very special update for the job seekers looking for Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018. National Institute of Open Schooling is known as NIOS as officially released employment advertisement for the enrollment of 44 Jr Asst & EDP Supervisor Positions. As per NIOS Jr Asst & EDP Supervisor Notification 2018, PG and any Degree or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university. To apply for NIOS Jr Asst & EDP Supervisor Jobs 2018. Candidates should be minimum and maximum age limits as per govt norms. Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per govt norms. Mode of application is online on scheduled dates mentioned below is the last date for submitting the application form.
To apply for NIOS Jr Asst & EDP Supervisor Notification 2018, Applicants need to fill the NIOS Online Application Form on or before 11th May 2018. the selection process will be going through consecutive selection rounds of written examination followed by personal Interview conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS Online Application Form 2018 submission process has explained in this article for your convenience. Finalized candidates will get the best pay scale from the organization. Refer this blog entry to get more detailed information about application fee, Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary, and Syllabus and Other Details NIOS Recruitment Notification 2018.
NIOS Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Organization: National Institute of Open Schooling
Job Category: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 44 Posts
Application Mode: Online
NIOS Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Contenders must have completed Graduate Degree or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university. Refer official advertisement of NIOS Jr Asst & EDP Supervisor Recruitment 2018 to get the detailed eligibility information.
Age Criteria: Candidates age limit minimum 18 years to maximum 37 years must be attained in the range of organization rules and regulations. Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per govt norms. Contenders are pleased to refer official advertisement to get the detailed information about age limit information.
Salary: Selected candidates will get the best pay scale with grade pay and other allowances as per the organization norms.
NIOS Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure: National Institute of Open Schooling Selection board will shortlist the suitable candidates based on the performance in the consecutive selection rounds personal Interview. Duly download NIOS Call Letter 2018 before attending the selection without fail.
- Written Test
- General /OBC candidates application fee for Jr Assistant Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST candidates Application fee for Jr Assistant Rs. 150/-
- General/OBC candidates application fee for EDP Supervisor Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates Application fee for EDP Supervisor Rs. 250/-
NIOS Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Job seekers those who have completed the process of application are advised to download NIOS Syllabus Exam Pattern along with previous and model papers from the official login page. This information is very useful for their preparation towards the selection.
Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 22th February 2018
Last Date of Submission of Application:- 11th May 2018.
For North Eastern Sates, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahul and Spiti District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Island and Laksadweep candidates Submission of Application:- 18th May 2018.
How to Apply NIOS Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- At first login to NIOS official login page www.nios.ac.in
- Then download NIOS Advertisement from the careers section
- Refer the same to get the detailed eligibility information
- Fill your academic qualification, skills, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Upload the relevant documents and scanned photograph and signature
- Finally, click on the submit button on or before the last date
- Save a printed copy of submitted application for future reference
- After filled the application can attend the Walk-in-Interview along with Essential qualification certificates and experience
NIOS Advertisement 2018 l Online Application