NHM Kerala Recruitment 2018 Apply Offline 43 Staff Nurse, DEO & Other Posts. National Health Mission (NHM), Kerala has officially released an employment advertisement for the enrollment of 43 Staff Nurse, DEO & Other Posts. According to NHM Staff Nurse Notification 2018, job seekers must have completed BPT With minimum qualification from any approved institution/board. To apply for NHM Kerala Staff Nurse, DEO Jobs 2018, the maximum age limit should not exceed 40 years. Maximum age limit relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories like SC, ST, PWD, PH, Women and all others all liable as per NHM norms.
The process of application is the online and last date for submitting the application form has declared on 30th Nov 2018. NHM Kerala Nurse Offline Application Form 2018 access link along with a detailed process for submitting the form has clearly explained in this article. Personal Interview is the selection rounds organized for shortlisting the suitable candidates for this recruitment. Applicants those who have completed the process of application are suggested to download NRHM Kerala Staff Nurse, DEO Syllabus Exam Pattern along with previous, model papers from the official page. Refer to this article for more detailed data about NHM Kerala Staff Nurse, DEO Recruitment Notification 2018.
NHM Kerala Recruitment 2018 NRHM Kerala Notification 2018
|Name of The Organization:||National Health Mission (NHM), Kerala|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Name of Posts||Staff Nurse, DEO & Other|
NHM Kerala Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Job seekers must have completed following educational qualifications from any approved institution/board.
- Staff Nurse– BSc Nursing/GNM with midwifery Certificate with one-year experience in Govt.Hospital/Obstetric in Maternal Health/Early Intervention.
- Dietician– M.Sc
- DEO-Degree with PG DCA with 2 years experience.
- Attended -SSLC pass with 2 years experience in hospital
- Accountant for Tally– M.Com/B.Com pass, 2year experience exclusively in Tally ERP 9 and Certificate of Tally course in a recognized organization is the must.
Age Criteria: Maximum age limit should not exceed 40 years. Maximum age limit relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories like SC, ST, PWD, PH, Women and all others all liable as per NHM norms.
Salary: Shortlisted candidates for NHM Recruitment 2018 will get the consolidated monthly salary with Grade pay and all other extra benefits as per organization norms.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview is the selection rounds organized for shortlisting the suitable candidates for NHM Recruitment 2018. You need to qualify for the primary round of selection is must and should for attend the final process of selection.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer official notification for details regarding application fee
NHM Kerala Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Applicants those who have completed the process of application are suggested to download NHM Kerala Junior Health Nurse Syllabus Exam Pattern along with previous, model papers from the official page. With the help of this data, contenders can plan their preparation for the selection process.
- Offline Application Starting from – Available
- Offline Application Form Last Date – 30th Nov 2018
How to Apply NHM Kerala Vacancy 2018 & Offline Application Process
- At first, candidates log in to official login page @ www.arogyakeralam.gov.in
- Then download NHM Kerala Notification from the careers section
- Refer and get the desired eligibility information
- Suitable candidates are pleased to open Offline application form link
- Fill your an information as per the instructions
- Upload scanned copies of Photo and Signature
- Pay the application fee as per the category and post
- Click on the submit button to finish the process of application
- Print the copy of the submitted application for future reference