India Seeds Recruitment 2018: National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSCL) which is otherwise called India seeds has issued an enlistment notice i.e India Seeds notification 2018 through one of the main daily paper today. On perusing the notice, almost Various openings are yet to be filled beneath NSCL Managment Trainee posts. Applicants who yearning to get prepared in their separate exchange/train can make utilization of this possibility. Applicants who have finished Diploma/ITI/Arts/Science/Computer Application or Management Course are ideal for India Seeds Recruitment 2018.
Applicants ought to have superb information in MS-Office application to apply for India Seeds Managment Trainee Recruitment 2018 occupations. A few sifting procedures will be accomplished by choosing the reasonable learner for these posts. Chosen competitors will experience preparing for a time of one year before considering in Absorption premise.
They might be made to serve at the homesteads which are situated at Suratgrah, Sardargrah, and Jetstar. National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSCL) is a Mini Ratna granted government undertaking which works underneath the control of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. It is occupied with the creation and dissemination of best quality seeds in India. Focal State Farm is one among the five branches of NSCL is in prerequisite of dynamic and adroit representatives to serve under this shape.
India Seeds Recruitment 2018 Latest NSCL Notification 2018
|Name of The Organization:||National Seeds Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||Govt jobs|
|Name of Posts||Managment Trainee Posts|
|Total Vacancies||Various Vacancies.|
|Application Mode||Online procedure|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
India Seeds Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Candidates Applying for this India Seeds Recruitment Posts should have completed their MBA/ M.Sc/ Diploma/ BA/ BCA/ B.Sc and ITI with a minimum aggregate from any Recognized University/ Institute.
Age Criteria: Minimum and Maximum age limit details and age relaxation for reserved Category Candidates are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this India Seeds Notification posts is 30 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 30 years.
- Upper age relaxation of 2 years is provided for SC/ ST category and 7 years for PWD Category Candidates.
Salary: Candidates selected and Eligible for this India Seeds Notification posts will get a month to month pay of Rs.1Various04/- to Rs.20633/-
Selection Procedure: Applicants are selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds conducted by the India Seeds selection board.
- Written Examination
- Typing test
- Personal Interview
Exam/Application Fee: category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General and OBC category Candidates should pay an application fee of Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST Category Candidates need not pay any Application fee to Apply for this India Seeds Notification posts.
India Seeds Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Applicants are suggested to download the Exam syllabus and Pattern from the Official web and also they can view the previous and sample Papers from the same page.
Online Application Starting from – Update shortly
Online Application Form Last Date – Update shortly
How to Apply for NSCL Trainee Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the official web i.e www.indiaseeds.com
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the norms.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the Application form for Exam use.