OVAS Hall Tikcet/Admit Card 2019 Download OVAS TGT PET Call Letter. Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan has announced the notification to fill the TGT PET vacancies. The department is filling total 1544 vacancies for Principal, Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), PGT, Physical Education Teacher (PET) posts.
Applicants those who are looking for the OVAS Admit Card 2019 those candidates can download the OVAS Admit card from the official website. Applicants must carry the OVAS Hall Ticket to the examination hall without hall ticket candidates not allowed to the exam center. Contenders can download the hall ticket 10 days before the exam.
Applicants can be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination followed by the interview conducted by the Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan organization norms. Applicants can download the Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan Admit Card 2019 through the online by filling the all required details.
Then submit the details and click on the submit button. Download and take a printout for future use. Applied candidates can download the exam syllabus exam pattern previous question papers and previous model papers and practice papers from the organization official website
OVAS Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2019 Download
Organization: Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan
Type of Exam: Written Exam
Total Vacancies: various in number
Name of The Vacancies: TGT PET Posts
OVAS Exam Date & Exam Timings: Update Shortly
OVAS Admit Card Status: Activated/Not Activated
OVAS Selection Procedure/Process
Contenders those who are applied for this exam. Candidates can be selected on the basis of their performance in the computer based test conducted by the Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan organization norms. Applicants those who are qualified in the examination those candidates can eligible for the next level of selection rounds i.e personal interview and Performance test on scheduled dates.
OVAS Exam Syllabus &Pattern
Applicants who are going to start the preparation those candidates can download the exam syllabus exam pattern previous question papers and previous model papers and practice papers and other preparation materials from the official website. The exam syllabus will be helpful in the preparation to crack the exam.
- Part-I of the question paper will consist of 40 Multiple Choice Questions in the subjects English (20) and Odia (20) carrying 1 mark each.
- Part-II of the test will comprise of 30 questions in Current Affairs and 30 questions in Reasoning.
- Part-III of the test will comprise of 100 questions in Subject content and Methodology.
- Part-II and III of the test of the candidate will be evaluated only if he/she qualifies in Part-I securing 5 marks each in English and Odia subjects and 13 marks in aggregate.
- There will be an interview of 40 marks.
- For the preparation of the final merit, the weighted evaluation scheme shall be tested 70%(Parts II, III), and Interview 30 %.
OVAS Exam Results 2017 Check Online/Merit List/Cut Off Marks
Applicants can download the merit list and cutoff marks from the organization official website. Applicants Merit list will be decided by the organization based on the marks. Applicants merit list will be announced after declaration of results. Cut Off marks will be based on the category wise as per the organization norms. Cutoff marks will be decided by the organization.Applicants who will reach the cutoff marks those candidates can eligible for the next level of selection rounds.
How to Download OVAS Exam Hall Ticket 2019
- Applicants first log on to the organization official website
- Then search for the OVAS TGT PET Admit Card 2019
- Open the link in a new tab read the instructions carefully.
- Now fill the required details like Registration number and Date of birth Details
- Then verify the details and click on the submit button.
- The OVAS TGT PET Admit Card 2019 will be generated on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for future use.
OVAS Admit Card 2019
Note: We are Provided enough information about OVAS Admit Card 2019 in the above section, for making it easier for the readers. For further details, please visit the official site.