Written Exam followed by Personal Interview is the selection rounds for Rajasthan High Court Notification 2018. To apply for this notification every candidate need to pay the nonrefundable application fee in the online format while submitting the application form. Rajasthan High Court Online Application form 2018 interface link along with the clear procedure for submitting the same has clearly explained in this article. Monthly salary and all other additional allowances are given to the shortlisted applicants for Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 as per government norms.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 Application Form
|Name of The Organization:||Rajasthan High Court|
|Job Category||Court Jobs|
|No of Posts||Civil Judge Posts|
|Total Vacancies||197 Posts|
|Selection Process||Exam/ Interview|
Rajasthan High Court Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Aspirants should possess Bachelor of Laws (Professional) from a recognized board or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying.
Age Criteria: Applicants starting age limit minimum 22 years and maximum age 35 years. Categories come under reserved categories like SC, ST, PWD, PH, Women and other reserved categories will get relaxation in the maximum age limit as per Rajasthan government norms.
Monthly salary Per Month and all other additional allowances are given to the shortlisted applicants as per government norms.
- Exam/ Interview
Above mentioned selection rounds are organized by Rajasthan High Court selection board to select the capable candidates. Merit and performance in all the selection rounds are the main selection criteria.
- Gen/ OBC/ BC/ Othe states candidates-Rs.850/-
- OBC/ BC Candidates of Rajasthan-Rs.550
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates-Rs.300
Rajasthan High Court Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Preparation material like syllabus, exam pattern, previous and model papers related to Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 is accessible now at the official page.
- Online Application Starting from – 26.11.2018
- Online Application Form Last Date – 05.01.2019
How to Apply Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- First enters into Rajasthan High Court official login page @ hcraj.nic.in
- Go to the recruitment section and read Civil Judge Advertisement
- Eligible candidates can click on Apply Online link
- Read all the instructions before start filling the application
- Use your personal, academic qualification, skills and experience information
- Then upload the scanned copies of all supporting documents
- Pay the application fee based on the category
- Click the submit button and complete the process of application