SSC Recruitment Notification 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is most popular and famous organization for recruiting candidates into India for government departments and ministries. Every year it releases a massive number of vacancy in SSC to fill up various vacant posts. Staff Selection Commission organizes different kind of Recruitment Exams like SSC CHSL jobs, SSC CGL Recruitment, SSC Stenographer Jobs, SSC MTS jobs, SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy, SSC Police Jobs, SSC Translator Jobs, SSC Eastern Region Vacancy, SSC Western Region Recruitment, SSC Departmental Vacancy, SSC Technical and Non Technical Jobs etc. Selection to all of these posts will be purely done on analyzing the performance of applicants into different recruitment rounds arranged by SSC itself. Some basis rounds are as Objective Based Written Examination, Typing Test, Interview.
For applying for this Latest Staff Selection Commission Jobs, Aspirants must have passed 10th/SSC/Inter/12th Class/Diploma/Degree/Post Graduate comparable stream from any identity in university in India. The candidate’s Lower and upper age limit should be within the range of organization norms as on final date of application submission. Contenders from SC/ST, OBC, PWD and Women category will get maximum age limit relaxation as per government norms. Selected candidates will take the monthly salary as per SSC rules and regulations. Staff Selection Commission Jobs, The selection board has called for application from the interested applicants and online mode of application is available. Those who are interested in applying online can do so by filling up the registration form available on the website. Candidates will need to take print out of the online application form for further use. There are other details available online to download before applying for the required post e.g. Pay Scale, Age Limit, application fee and Important dates etc.
SSC Recruitment Notification 2019 SSC Online Application Form
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 Notification for Delhi SI ASI Jobs @ssconline.nic.in
- SSC Western Region Recruitment 2019 Research, Laboratory Asst & Other Posts
- SSCNR Recruitment 2019 Chemical Assistant Jobs
- SSC NR Chemical Assistant Syllabus 2019 Download SSC NR Posts Exam Pattern, Previous Papers @ sscnr.net.in
- SSC CHSL 2019 LDC, Clerk, Stenographer Grade C Posts
- SSC Western Region Syllabus Pattern 2019 Download Research, Laboratory Asst Exam Previous Model Sample Question Papers PDF
- SSC MTS Answer key 2019 Download SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non-Technical Exam et Wise Answer key 2019
- SSC CPO Exam Syllabus 2019 Download SSC SI Constable Exam Pattern Previous Model Papers PDF
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Staff Selection Commission Grade C&D Jobs
- SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Syllabus 2019 Download SSC SA Exam Pattern, Previous Papers PDF
- SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 Latest SSC Vacancies
- OSSC Clerk Syllabus 2019 Download Odisha Junior Assistant Exam Pattern, Previous Papers
- SSC JE Notification 2019 SSC Junior Engineer Posts
- SSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 1000+ Stenographer Posts
- SSC Recruitment Notification 2019 SSC Online Application Form Latest SSC Vacancies
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018-19 Apply 54953 CAPF Constable Jobs
- SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 Download LDC DEO Previous Model Question Papers PDF
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2018 Download PDF SSC.nic.in CGLE Question Paper Solution Review & Analysis
- Maharashtra SSC Admit Card 2018 Download MAHA Board 10th Hall Ticket/Call Letter, Exam Schedule 2018
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018 Download SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2018 Hall Ticket
- SSC CGL Tier II Admit Card 2018 Download CGL Tier II Exam Call Letter/Hall Ticket Region Wise
- SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2018 Download SSC Scientific Assistant Hall Ticket 2018
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 Download SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non-Technical Exam Call Letter/Hall Ticket, exam date
- SSC NR Chemical Assistant Admit Card 2018 Download Scientific Assistant Hall Ticket @ sscnr.net.in
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2018 Download Grade C & D Steno Exam Hall Ticket/Call Letter
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 Download Tier II Multi Tasking Staff Call Letter 2018
- SSC MTS Results 2018 SSC Multi Tasking Staff Result Cut Off Merit List
- SSC Admit Card 2018 Download SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Online Exam Call Letter/Hall Ticket, Date
- JSSC Panchayat Secretary Results 2018 Check Online Jharkhand Panchayat Secretary Result, Expected Cutoff Marks
- SSC CPO Result 2018 Check Online SSC Delhi Police SI ASI Merit List Cut Off www.ssc.nic.in
Educational Qualification: Job aspirants should have completed educational qualification like educational qualification like 10th Class/12th Class/Diploma/Degree/Post Graduate comparable stream from any identity in university in India
Age Criteria: Candidates Lower and upper age limit should be within the range of organization norms as on final date of application submission. Contenders from SC/ST, OBC, PWD and Women category will get maximum age limit relaxation as per government norms.
Salary: Consolidated pay band and all other additional benefits will be provided to the candidates shortlisted for SSC Jobs as per organization rules and regulations
- Written Exam
- Skill Based Test
Selection board of SSC will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in the above-mentioned selection rounds. Qualifying in the primary round of selection is mandatory for attend the final round of selection.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates should visit official web notification for clear application fees will be available in official web notification.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2019:
SSC Exam Syllabus, Pattern and other preparation material like Previous and Model Papers are accessible now at the official page of the association. With the help of this information, you can immediately start your preparation.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy 2019 & Online Application Process
First visit SSC official page & Go to recruitment section and download respected Advertisement. Read it carefully to know the eligibility and requirements. Suitable aspirants are pleased to open Online Application link and fill the required information in the form as per instructions. Then Attach your recent passport size photograph, signature in prescribed format and size and also Upload scanned copies of all your academic qualification and experience certificates. Finally, click on submit button for complete your application process and successful completion of registration save your Registration ID for future reference.