Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018 Apply online 309 Sub Inspector Posts. Tamil Nadu Police Department has planned for the recruitment of 309 Sub Inspector posts. Applications are invited from the job seekers looking for Latest Tamil Nadu Police Jobs 2018. The organization has officially released desired eligibilities through the official notification. As indicated by Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector Notification 2018, diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Degree (B.E/B.Tech), Diploma / Degree, SSLC or Higher Secondary course. Applicants should attain the age group in between 20 to 28 years as on the last date of application submission. To apply for TN Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2018.
TN Police Sub Inspector Advertisement 2018 indicates that PET/PST written Test is the hiring process organized by the selection board of the organization for shortlisting the capable candidates. The organization will be provided to the candidates selected for Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 and all other additional allowances as per organization norms. Applicants are advised to download TN Police Sub Inspector Syllabus Exam Pattern and other preparation information like previous, model papers from the official page. Tamil Nadu Police Application Form 2018 access link along with a clear process for submit the application has officially mentioned below for your convenience. Duly follow and submit the applications on or before the last date. Read this blog entry for getting detailed information about Tamilnadu Police Department 309 Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification 2018.
TN Police Recruitment 2018 Tamil Nadu Police Notification
Organization: Tamilnadu Police Department
Job Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2018
Total Vacancies: 309 Posts
Application Mode: Online Application Process
Location: Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants must possess diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Degree (B.E/B.Tech), Diploma / Degree, SSLC or Higher Secondary course.
Age Criteria: Applicants should attain the age group in between 20 to 28 years as on the last date of application submission. Relaxation in maximum age limit will be applicable for reserved categories according to Tamil Nadu government norms.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the best pay scale with grade pay and other allowances as per the organization norms.
- Written Test.
Exam/Application Fee: For Candidates Application Fee Rs 500/-
- Online Application Starting from -11th July 2018
- Online Application Form Last Date – 10th August 2018
Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Effective applicants are sincerely advised to download TN Police Sub Inspector Syllabus Exam Pattern and other preparation information like previous, model papers from the official page. With this data, you can easily crack the selection process.
How to Apply TN Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Job seekers at first login to Tamil Nadu Police official page at www.tnpolice.gov.in
- Then download Sub Inspector Advertisement from the careers section
- Read the file carefully and get the desired qualification, eligibility information
- Capable candidates duly download the supporting format of application as per the position
- Paste your recent passport size photo to the form
- Fill the desired information like Academic Qualification, Skills, experience and other desired information
- Attach the documents listed in the official advertisement
- Send the envelope of the application to the postal address mentioned in the official notice
- ID proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Qualification Certificates: Mark-Sheets / Degree Certificate
- Caste and other self-attested documents