TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 41 AE (Industries) Posts. Tamilnadu Public Service Commission going to announce an employment notification for 41 AE (Industries) Jobs. The number of aspirants applies the State Coordinator post. TNPSC Advertisement 2018 Candidates must have the minimum qualification. Eligible candidates can register the online application on or before the last date. As per the TNPSC Jobs 2018 candidates lower age as 18 years and maximum age required. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as per Tamilnadu Govt rules and regulations.
Applicants fee should be paid as per the TNPSC Notification 2018 rules and regulations. Candidates need to face Written Test and Interview conducted by Tamilnadu Public Service Commission. Finalized candidates will be getting best pay scale from the organization. Applied candidates need to download TNPSC Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 from the official website. For the complete details regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2018 like application fee, online application form, age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, exam date and admit card candidates can approach the official website.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018
|Name of The Organization:||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||AE (Industries)|
|Selection Process||Written examination and interview|
TNPSC Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Principal – (i) A degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology of any recognized University or Institution under the purview of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) AND (ii) Practical experience in a workshop or factory for a period of not less than three years.
- Assistant Engineer (Industries) – Must possess a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree of any discipline except Civil Engineering and Architectural Engineering of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or Institution recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education. AND
Practical experience in General purpose Engineering Workshop or in an Engineering Industry or in a recognized concern for a period of not less than six months
(OR) Practical experience in a supervisory or operative capacity connected with the production of goods or material or operation and maintenance of machinery and equipment in a recognized concern for a period of not less than six months
Age Criteria: Job contenders should have the minimum age for 18 years and maximum 30 years as on application closing date. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as per Tamilnadu Govt rules and regulations.
- Principal – Rs.56100 -177500 (Level 22)
- Assistant Engineer (Industries) – Rs.37700 – 119500
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be based on their performance in the Written Test and Interview conducted by Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Selection Board with Grade Pay as per the norms.
- Refer the official website for examination fee details.
TNPSC Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
TNPSC AE (Industries) exam syllabus pattern available at official website of the organization. Applied Candidates need to download exam syllabus pattern, practice papers, and other materials from the official website.
- Starting of Online Application-26.11.2018
- Last date for submission of application: 24.12.2018
How to Apply TNPSC Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Go to the official website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Then search and open the AE (Industries) advertisement links
- Enter the complete details without mistakes
- Upload the documents and scanned photography
- Finally hit on submit button
- Download and take printouts for future use