TNSCB Recruitment 2018-19: Here is a great news for the candidates who are looking for Tamil Nadu Government Job. As Government of Tamil Nadu has notified about the vacant seats in Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board for the year 2018. As per the latest notification released the TNSCB Recruitment 2018 has a total of Various vacancies for various posts. TNSCB is an organization which functions under the administration of Tamil Nadu Government. In order to execute the required projects assigned by TNSCB for the inhabitants of the slum area of the state, it requires various officers in large numbers. So, all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following posts. For more details, candidates can log on to official website. You can also stay in touch with us to know all complete details.
TNSCB Recruitment 2018-19
|Name of The Organization:||Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board (TNSCB)|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board|
|Application Mode||Offline Application Process|
|Selection Process||Short Listing, Viva Voce Interview|
TNSCB 2018 Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Urban Planner / Town planning Specialist – Graduate Degree in Urban Planning or Regional planning or Architecture Management with 5 to 7 years of experience in the Managerial position and also having experience in Project management with 3 to 5 years.
- Capacity Building / Institutional Strengthening Specialist – Along with Graduate Degree in Urban planning candidates should need a working experience in Urban Development Sector.
- Housing Finance and Policy Specialist (for SLTC) – Graduate Degree in Finance from recognized universities with 5-7 years experience in housing finance sector. Having 3 to 5 years of experience in Housing Finance and Banking and Housing Policy.
- GIS Specialist – Candidate must possess Graduate Degree in Geography, remote sensing. 5 to 7 years experience in managing and developing databases including data collection entry and maintenance.
- MIS Specialist – Graduate Degree in Computer Science or Electronics MCA/PGDCA. 5 to 7 years of working experience in Government /Semi-government/ Autonomous Organisation/ Private company of repute.
- Social Development Specialist (for SLTC) – Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Science with Practical experience of working with community/slums in the urban area. 3 to 5 years experience undertaking social and community initiatives and appraisals in the Municipal environment.
Age Criteria: Interested candidates age should be minimum of 21 years and maximum age of 40 years. The applied candidate’s age relaxation in upper age limit will be provided as per Govt Rules. This age criterion should be as on April 1st, 2018.
Salary: All the selected candidates will be getting a pay scale of Rs 35,000 to Rs 40,000 and Rs 50,000 for different towns/cities based on the population. For more detailed information candidates need to log on to official website.
Selection Procedure: TNSCB selection process for the above-mentioned posts is short Listing. Then after the shortlisted candidates will be called for a Viva Voce Interview.
Name of the Post and No of vacancies:
>> Urban Planner / Town planning Specialist – 06
>> Capacity Building / Institutional Strengthening Specialist – o6
>> Housing Finance and Policy Specialist (for SLTC) – 02
>> GIS Specialist – 02
>> MIS Specialist – 02
>> Social Development Specialist (for SLTC) – o1
Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Syllabus, Exam pattern and other related preparation information for TNSCB Recruitment 2018 are available now at the official page of the organization.
Online Application Starting from – Update shortly
Online Application Form Last Date – Update shortly
How to Apply for TNSCB Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
Here are few simple steps through which candidates can apply for the TNSCB Recruitment 2018. Use the below steps and apply for the recruitment through offline.
1. Visit the official website of the TNSCB which is www.tnscb.org.
2. Now, download the TNSCB Specialist notification as well as application form.
3. Candidates need to read all the instructions and apply fo the eligible post.
4. Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
5. Candidates need to pay the application fee and make payments.
6. For applying the offline mode, the candidate needs to fill and sign the application form along with required photocopies such as id proof, Date of Birth, Educational certificates, experience certificates, caste documents etc. E-receipt of fee payment should be attested along with the relevant documents.
7. Candidate needs to post all the attested documents to the following address.
- The Principal Secretary/ Managing Director,
- Tamilnadu Slum Clearance Board,
- Road No. 5, Kamarajar Salai
- Chennai – 600 005