UCOST Recruitment 2018: Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology Recruitment Notification 2018 is accessible at the official site www.ucost.in. There are Various Project Staff Posts in the division. Qualified and intrigued people can go to Walk in Interview on the booked dates. Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology has as of late dispatched the Notification for the Various Chemists, Assistants, Project Manager posts. tenth/twelfth/Graduation Degree/Post Graduation Degree finished people can apply for the UCOST Jobs 2018. It is the Latest Employment News of March 2018. Subsequently, attempt to use the most recent vocation opportunity accessible under the UCOST Recruitment 2018. The application shape for the Various posts of Chemists, Assistants, Project Manager is accessible on this page. Qualified hopefuls can go to the walk-in meet on scheduled dates.
Most recent UCOST Recruitment Notification is accessible at the official site www.ucost.in. As of late, Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology has dispatched the UCOST Project Staff Recruitment 2018 Notification. Qualified and famous people for the Latest Employment Advertisement in UCOST Notification 2018 can get the total points of interest at www.ucost.in. Shortlisted people in the Walk-in talk with the process are qualified to get the pay of Rs. 12,000 pm for Chemists posts and Rs. 6,800 pm for Sampling Assistant posts.
UCOST Recruitment 2018 Walk in interview
|Name of The Organization:||Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology|
|Job Category||Govt jobs|
|Name of Posts||Project Staff posts|
|Total Vacancies||Various Vacancies.|
|Application Mode||Offline procedure|
UCOST Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Candidates Applying for the UCOST Notification posts should have completed their M.SC Chemistry/ Graduation in chemistry with minimum experience of 3 years in Water Quality Analysis.
Age Criteria: Minimum and Maximum age limit details required for the candidates Applying for the UCOST Notification posts can be known from the official website of the org.
Salary: Post wise Pay scale details are mentioned below.
- Candidates got selected for the Chemists posts will get a monthly pay of Rs. 12,000/-
- Applicants selected for the Laboratory Assistants posts with get Rs. 7,200/- every month.
- Candidates selected for the Sampling Assistant Posts will get a monthly pay of Rs. 6,000/- every month.
- Project Manager posts will get a monthly pay of Rs. 33,600/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the Walk in Interview conducted by the UCOST Selection board.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the Official web to know the details regarding the Application fee that is required to Apply for this UCOST Notification posts.
UCOST Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Applicants Applying for this Notification posts can download the Exam syllabus and Pattern from the Official web and also they can view the Previous and sample papers from the same page.
Online Application Starting from – Updated soon
Online Application Form Last Date – Available soon
Walk-in interview date -Available soon
How to Apply for UCOST Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the official web i.e www.ucost.in
- Then go through the notification file to know the Eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Eligible Candidates are suggested to download the Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the norms.
- Also, attach Candidates recent Photograph and other required document copies to the form.
- Then attend the walk in interview along with the filled Application form at the address mentioned below.