Wardh District Court Jobs 2018 Apply 308 Peon, Clerk & Steno Posts Recruitment. The Wardha District & Session Court, Wardha released the notification for 308 Peon, Clerk & Steno vacancies. Here is the good opportunity for all the aspirants willing to get recruited by the Wardh District Court organization. The aspirants must have passed the 7th class and SSC from the recognized university are eligible and computer knowledge must. The contenders willing to apply for the recruitment has to visit the web portal.
Wardh District Court Notification 2018 the age eligibility for the candidates minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 38 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms. The aspirants will be selected based on their performances of Shortlist, Screening Test, and Typing Test. The selected candidates will receive pay band per month from the organization. The starting and last date of online application date is 28th March 2018 to 10th April 2018.
Wardh District Court Jobs 2018 Application Form
Organization: Wardha District & Session Court, Wardha
Total Vacancies: 308 Posts
- Stenographer: 42 Posts
- Jr. Clerk: 176 Posts
- Peon / Hamal: 90 Posts
Application Mode: Online
Wardh District Court Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- For Stenographer: Applicants must complete the SSC, Typing speed in English 40 wpm & in Marathi 30 wpm, Shorthand in English 100 wpm & in Marathi 80 wpm and Computer knowledge Certificate.
- For Junior Clerk: Candidates should have completed the SSC Passed, Typing speed in English 40 wpm & in Marathi 30 wpm and Computer knowledge Certificate.
- For Peon/ Hamal: Candidate must have passed minimum 7th Standard with good physique.
Age Criteria: Applicants age should not exceed 38 years and age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the organization.
Pay Scale: Selected applicants will receive every month consolidate pay with best allowances. Post wise salary details will explain below.
- For Junior Clerk: Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.1,900/-
- For Peon/Hamal: Rs.4,440 to Rs .7,400/- plus Grade Pay Rs.1,300/-
- For Stenographer (L.G): Rs.9,300 to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs.4,300/-
The following are the selection rounds conducted by the authority.
- Screening Test
- Typing Test.
Fee Details: Refer the official web portal for complete examination fee details.
- Online Application Starting from -28th March 2018
- Online Application Form Last Date – 10th April 2018
Wardh District Court Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Applied candidates before going to prepare the examination those applicants download the previous papers, model papers, previous question paper with answer key pdf and other related materials from the official website.
Wardh District Court Advertisement l Online Application
How to Apply Wardh District Court Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Candidates first visit the official website of Wardha District & Session Court, Wardha @www.bhc.gov.in
- Then applicants search for the Wardh District Court Jobs 2018. Click on the link
- Open the application in anew tab then aspirants read all the instructions carefully
- Fill all the required information like educational, personal and other details
- Pay the application fee if it is required
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- After entering the details once again cross-check the information
- Submit the application and save the acknowledgment for future reference.